This product is designed for all UK homeowners undertaking building works and extensions that are not adequately insured under their current home insurance policy. This is our entry-level renovation policy aimed at the emerging wealth and mid net worth home insurance markets.
We believe our product offers outstanding value for money and comprehensive cover that means the homeowner will not be in breach of any JCT contractual insurance requirements
Renovation 500 brings an All Risks approach that is much nearer to the home insurance your mid and high net worth clients expect, incorporating not only the property aspects but the liability requirements as well in a seamless package.
The existing structure, the contract works and the homeowner's liability exposures insured under one single policy, for up to a 6-month period for any renovation, refurbishment or construction.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Existing Structure Value up to £450,000
- Contract Works Value up to £250,000.
- Home owners liability - £2,000,000
- Non-Negligence – Can be included as an option
- 6 months duration only
- Don’t ask the price, it’s always £500.00.*
*If non-negligence at £250,000 is selected, the additional cost is £112 including tax
Why choose us
- Renovation Underwriting provides market-leading insurance policies for homeowners undertaking works at their property. Our policies are JCT compliant and leave your client firmly in control when arranging the insurance requirements.
- We empower our brokers to become knowledgeable and therefore confident enough to, successfully navigate this hybrid personal/commercial insurance contract. We provide CPD to brokers and insurers alike so they can benefit from our unrivalled knowledge and experience.
- We have seven specialist products to cover almost every eventuality of the renovation contract. From unoccupied to property owners’ liability and contract works to non-negligence, Renovation Underwriting provides market leading cover and advice to their broker partners.