The unique policy designed to protect unoccupied properties across the UK
Primarily aimed at residential property and commercial property that is to be converted to residential, Renovation Unoccupied is designed for properties with a reinstatement value ideally in excess of £250,000 that are vacant on a permanent or temporary basis.
- For standard and non-standard construction
- Grade 2, 2*, B and C Listed properties all eligible for cover (plus single flats)
- 3, 6 and 12 month policies available
- 14 day inspection condition
- No requirement to seal letterboxes
- Accidental damage cover can be included (in respect of buildings section)
- Premium discounts for voluntary excess up to £10,000
- Accidents to domestic staff covered up to £5m
Why we are the right choice
When we saw that there wasn’t a policy on the market that fully protected vacant properties, we created Renovation Unoccupied. The product is primarily aimed at residential property and commercial property that is to be converted to residential, but can also potentially accommodate commercial property that is not being converted too.
- Aircraft Impact Only
- As per Level 1 plus:
- Vehicle Impact
- Escape of Oil
- Escape of Water
- Theft/Attempted Theft
- Malicious Damage
INCLUDED WITH BOTH COVER LEVELS
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Replacement locks up to £5,000
- Damage caused by emergency services up to £5,000
Standard offerings don’t provide the breadth of cover that some types of unoccupied property need – Renovation Unoccupied really does fill a gap in the market.