Watch now - New video series answers the top ten questions we're asked on Renovation Insurance.
This product is designed for all UK homeowners undertaking building works and extensions that are not adequately insured under a standard home insurance policy. This renovation policy is aimed at the emerging wealth and mid net worth home insurance markets.
Renovation 950 all-in-one policy
- Existing Structure Value up to £450,000
- Contract Works Value up to £250,000
- Homeowner’s Liability - £2,000,000
- Non-Negligence – £250,000 Limit included as standard
- 12 months duration only
- Don’t ask the price, it’s always £950
Renovation 950 at a glance
Non-Negligence insurance is included as standard, so you don’t have to worry about sourcing an additional quotation for your client, at an increased cost.
Renovation 950 brings an All Risks approach that is much nearer to the home insurance your mid and high net worth clients expect. It incorporates not only the property aspects, but the liability requirements as well, in a seamless package.
The existing structure, the contract works and the homeowner's liability exposures are insured under one single policy, for up to a 12-month period, for any renovation, refurbishment or construction
We have several specialist products to cover almost every eventuality of the renovation contract. From unoccupied and property owners’ liability, to contract works and non-negligence, Renovation Underwriting provides market leading cover and advice to their broker partners.
Request a quote
Login to the broker portal
Request a toba
Access all of our products - request a TOBA
Why choose us
- Renovation Underwriting provides market-leading insurance policies for homeowners undertaking works at their property. Our policies are JCT compliant and leave your client firmly in control when arranging the insurance requirements.
- We empower our brokers to become knowledgeable and therefore confident enough to, successfully navigate this hybrid personal/commercial insurance contract. We provide CPD to brokers and insurers alike so they can benefit from our unrivalled knowledge and experience.
- We have several specialist products to cover almost every eventuality of the renovation contract. From unoccupied and property owners’ liability, to contract works and non-negligence, Renovation Underwriting provides market leading cover and advice to their broker partners.
More innovative renovation products
Renovation 500Renovation 500 offers entry level insurance for UK brokers’ emerging wealth and mid net worth clients, undertaking building works and extensions lasting less than 6 months.
Renovation 950Entry level insurance for UK brokers’ emerging wealth and mid net worth homeowners undertaking building works and extensions lasting longer than 12 months.
Renovation MasterContract works solution for UK brokers’ high net worth homeowners undertaking building works and extensions where rebuilds are worth above £450,000.
Renovation UltraThe widest available cover for UK brokers’ homeowner clients undertaking building work and extension projects worth in excess of £5 million.
Renovation AssetInsurance for UK brokers’ commercial property owners and developers who are renovating, refurbishing, extending or undertaking new builds.
Renovation UnoccupiedInsurance for UK brokers’ homeowner clients or commercial property owner clients, with a property that is vacant on a permanent or temporary basis.
Renovation Insurance and JCT contracts
What is a JCT contract and why it is so important to your renovation project?
FAQs on Cessation of Works | Covid-19
Broker Relationship & Training Officer at Renovation Underwriting Natalia Child highlights the key considerations for Brokers and their private clients in regards to their Renovation policies where affected.
Renovation Insurance: Why this insurance is expensive?
Find out more why this insurance is expensive.