Now online - new resources section with key updates & FAQs on Renovation Underwriting policies affected by Covid-19. Take a look
This product is designed for all UK commercial property owners and developers, who renovate, refurbish, extend or new build. Property Owners policies will provide contract works cover but begin to heavily restrict cover an apply terms, after a certain threshold (circa £250,000) has been breached.
We insure a wide and varied number of construction projects ranging from mixed-use developments and office refurbishments to gyms, churches, fire stations and restaurants.
Comprehensive All risks insurance under one single policy for the existing structure, the contract works and the property owners liability exposures for the period of any renovation, refurbishment or construction.
This brings confidence to the property owner, their backers and the contractors should things go wrong and reduces the risks inherent within any property development project.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Existing Structure Value above £450,000
- Contract works Value greater than £250,000
- Homeowners liability- £2 million, 5 million and 10 million
- No restrictions on minimum or maximum project duration
Contract values from £250,000 up to 150 million
Why choose us
- Renovation Underwriting provides market-leading insurance policies for homeowners undertaking works at their property. Our policies are JCT compliant and leave your client firmly in control when arranging the insurance requirements.
- We empower our brokers to become knowledgeable and therefore confident enough to, successfully navigate this hybrid personal/commercial insurance contract. We provide CPD to brokers and insurers alike so they can benefit from our unrivalled knowledge and experience.
- We have seven specialist products to cover almost every eventuality of the renovation contract. From unoccupied to property owners’ liability and contract works to non-negligence, Renovation Underwriting provides market leading cover and advice to their broker partners.