Now online - new resources section with key updates & FAQs on Renovation Underwriting policies affected by Covid-19. Take a look
This is a new product we have designed for homeowners undertaking bespoke projects with the very highest levels of design and construction.
As your clients’ demands for only the most bespoke and elaborate of designs and construction shows no sign of abating, it has been necessary to adapt our levels of coverage accordingly.
We have therefore designed this product especially for contract values in excess of 5 million pounds. This will ensure that your client is receiving the correct level of insurance cover for their project.
Comprehensive All risks insurance under one single policy for the existing structure, the contract works and the homeowner's liability exposures for the period of any renovation, refurbishment or construction.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Existing Structure Value above £450,000
- Contract works Value greater than £5,000,000
- Homeowners liability- £5 million - £20 million
- Contract values from 5 million up to 150 million
- No restrictions on minimum or maximum project duration
Why choose us
- Renovation Underwriting provides market-leading insurance policies for homeowners undertaking works at their property. Our policies are JCT compliant and leave your client firmly in control when arranging the insurance requirements.
- We empower our brokers to become knowledgeable and therefore confident enough to, successfully navigate this hybrid personal/commercial insurance contract. We provide CPD to brokers and insurers alike so they can benefit from our unrivalled knowledge and experience.
- We have seven specialist products to cover almost every eventuality of the renovation contract. From unoccupied to property owners’ liability and contract works to non-negligence, Renovation Underwriting provides market leading cover and advice to their broker partners.