Watch now - New video series answers the top ten questions we're asked on Renovation Insurance.
This product is designed for homeowners undertaking bespoke projects with the very highest levels of design and construction.
Renovation Ultra all-in-one policy
- Existing Structure Value above £450,000
- Contract Works Value greater than £5 million
- Homeowner’s Liability - £5 million - £20 million
- Contract Values from £5 million up to £150 million
- No restrictions on minimum or maximum project duration
- Contract Values from £250,000 up to £150 million
Renovation Ultra at a glance
We have designed this product especially for contract values in excess of £5 million. This will ensure that your client is receiving the correct level of insurance cover for their project.
Renovation Ultra provides comprehensive All Risks insurance under one single policy for the existing structure, the contract works and the homeowner's liability exposures, for the period of any renovation, refurbishment or construction.
We have several specialist products to cover almost every eventuality of the renovation contract. From unoccupied and property owners’ liability, to contract works and non-negligence, Renovation Underwriting provides market leading cover and advice to their broker partners.
Request a quote
Login to the broker portal
Request a toba
Access all of our products - request a TOBA
Renovation Ultra product video coming soon!
Why choose us
- Renovation Underwriting provides market-leading insurance policies for homeowners undertaking works at their property. Our policies are JCT compliant and leave your client firmly in control when arranging the insurance requirements.
- We empower our brokers to become knowledgeable and therefore confident enough to, successfully navigate this hybrid personal/commercial insurance contract. We provide CPD to brokers and insurers alike so they can benefit from our unrivalled knowledge and experience.
- We have several specialist products to cover almost every eventuality of the renovation contract. From unoccupied and property owners’ liability, to contract works and non-negligence, Renovation Underwriting provides market leading cover and advice to their broker partners.
More innovative renovation products
Renovation 500Renovation 500 offers entry level insurance for UK brokers’ emerging wealth and mid net worth clients, undertaking building works and extensions lasting less than 6 months.
Renovation 950Entry level insurance for UK brokers’ emerging wealth and mid net worth homeowners undertaking building works and extensions lasting longer than 12 months.
Renovation MasterContract works solution for UK brokers’ high net worth homeowners undertaking building works and extensions where rebuilds are worth above £450,000.
Renovation UltraThe widest available cover for UK brokers’ homeowner clients undertaking building work and extension projects worth in excess of £5 million.
Renovation AssetInsurance for UK brokers’ commercial property owners and developers who are renovating, refurbishing, extending or undertaking new builds.
Renovation UnoccupiedInsurance for UK brokers’ homeowner clients or commercial property owner clients, with a property that is vacant on a permanent or temporary basis.
Renovation Insurance - Insuring Existing Structures
When renovating a property, 'existing structures' are the principle parts of the property that you will be changing or adding to and create the landscape for the works.
Renovation Insurance: Why this insurance is expensive?
Find out more why this insurance is expensive.
Renovation Insurance: The importance of party wall insurance
The Party Wall Act (1996) makes you responsible in England and Wales for damage that your project might do to your neighbour's property.